Video – What Is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odorless, tasteless gas. It is formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon, or the incomplete burning of natural gas and other things that contain carbon. It can often be mixed with other gasses with odors. Carbon monoxide can result from the burning of any of these, gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane, coal, wood and other things. It is also a byproduct of an internal combustion engine.
The CDC estimates that 400 people per year die of carbon monoxide poisoning, 20,000 more visit the emergency room and 4,000 people are hospitalized.
Contact us at Kapala Heating & Air Conditioning today at 810-664-8865 about installing a Carbon Monoxide Detector today in your home or office.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts at Kapala Heating & Air Conditioning.
Call us at 810-664-8865!