Michigan Saves Financing
All across the state, homeowners have realized greater health and safety protections, energy and money savings, and improved comfort through Michigan Saves’ Home Energy Loan Program.
We offer eligible homeowners unsecured, personal loans for prequalified energy measures or improvements recommended by a whole-home energy assessment.
We partner with authorized residential lenders to offer competitive, low-interest financing up to $40,000. Homeowners are eligible for interest rates ranging from 4.25% to 7% APR, though most customers finance at 5.50% APR.
Flexible terms up to twelve years are available with no penalty for early repayment. Actual rates, terms, and loans amounts are dependent on the lender selected and the borrower’s creditworthiness.
DortCredit is a convenient option for obtaining a personal loan for payments towards participating retailers for everything from medical procedures to home repairs. [Note: DortCredit is not a credit card or line of credit]
Applying for DortCredit Point of Sale Financing only takes a few minutes and you’ll get a credit decision almost immediately.
DortCredit Point of Sale Financing offers the following loan options:
Installment Loans – with fixed rates, fixed terms and fixed monthly payments.*
Dort Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa Card – beyond the original purchase at your provider, use this card anywhere that accepts Visa.
You may even qualify for a 0% rate for 6, 12, 18 or 24 months!**
* Subject to credit approval. See providers for details.
** Subject to approved excess availability and those who qualify for the 0%
Incentive Offer. Some providers may not offer 0% Incentive Loans. Be sure to ask your provider what options they offer through DortCredit Point of Sale Financing.
Financing with Microf
Microf provides a single application for a financing and lease purchase program that enables clients to restore their heating and cooling needs with an affordable monthly payment.
5 Things You Need to Know About the Flexible Financial Solutions Application:
- Full service lending and lease-purchase options. One stop shop!*
- A FAST and EASY online or mobile application process.
- Real-time approval decisions in most cases with more opportunity for an approval.
- Flexible options to meet consumers’ needs across a broad credit spectrum including low monthly payment, 0% intro APR promotions, deferred payment, or lease purchase for good or below average credit.**
- Completely focused on the HVAC Industry. HVAC systems are one of the largest expenses for homeowners, averaging between $5,000-$8,000 for a replacement system.***
Flexible Financial Solutions offers:
- Low monthly payment and 0% intro APR options for qualifying clients**
- Solutions for customers with good credit or below average credit
- A FAST and EASY online application process with an instant decision in most cases
- No prepayment or early payment penalties
Standard financing options:
- 5 year 6.99-16.99%
- 10 year 7.99-19.99%
Flexible financing options:
- No interest, no payments for 6 months. 77 month term 8.99-19.99%
- No interest for 12 months with minimum monthly payment. 0% for 12 months, 8.99-19.99% for 67-73 months