Kapala Heating & Air Conditioning is the leading company for all of your air conditioning and cooling needs. Our technicians are qualified professionals who will get the job done right for your home or business.
Is your furnace acting up, blowing cold air, or making too much noise? Don’t get left in the cold! Our experienced team of professionals is here to keep your home or business warm and cozy.
Regular HVAC maintenance not only increases the reliability and efficiency of your equipment, it also extends its lifetime. Protect your investment with a maintenance agreement.
Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Lapeer, MI 48446
“Jake came today to service the furnace. Personable, professional, and he did his job well and answered my questions to my satisfaction. Thank you!”
– Carol P.
Gas Furnace Repair in Lake Orion, MI 48362
“Truly beyond my expectations. Both technicians were friendly, professional, and on time. The text messages from your company with the name and a picture of who you are sending out along with an arrival time is awesome. Warranties are hard to understand and are not always clear what’s covered. Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me and finding the part was covered. Saved me some money, shows you are an honest business and that you care about your customers. I highly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again!”
– Jeff and Heather B.
Air Duct Replacement in Lapeer, MI 48446
“Kapala did an outstanding job replacing our duct work. I work with may contractors and they were better than most. The arrived when they said they would and completed the job in the amount of time they said it would take. They were very professional and really a great company to work with. I will use them again and recommend them to anyone.”
– Chatfield School Y.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Our Most Recent Articles...
There are a few things to check in your home in the case that your furnace is blowing cold air, such as your thermostat settings, air filter, and your home’s ductwork. If you can’t figure out the issue, give us a call at 810-664-8865 and we will inspect your furnace.Read More
On most thermostats, you can choose between On or Auto for your fan setting. On tells your HVAC unit to run its fans all the time, even when the air isn’t being heated or cooled. Auto means the fan only runs when your air is being treated. It might be a good idea to try a combination of both settings.Read More